The WordPress Alpha 1st Release
We can now start adding members to our new platform for deploying pre-configured WordPress sites in a couple of clicks (literally)
In the video below i do a quick walk through on how to access WordPress Alpha as well as talk briefly about plans for the future of the app and whats to come over the next few days after this release.
- How To Access WordPress Alpha Using Expired Domain Alpha & Local Biz Alpha Xtreme License Keys
- How To Access WordPress Alpha Through One Time Purchase For 50 Sites License (Does Not Include Expired Domain Alpha Or Local Biz Alpha)
- Site Templates (Including The Launch Promotion Mini Site Template Which Will Be The Next Template Released & To Be Followed By Adsense, Comparison and Amazon Site Templates as Well As News Aggregators And Other Site Types)
- Monthly Membership Upgrade Offer Details and More...
Watch The Video Below About WordPress Alpha 1st Release
Expired Domain Alpha & Local Biz Alpha Xtreme License Will Work With WordPress Alpha
To use WordPress Alpha you need to have an account with Digital Ocean which is the only server that the app is configured to work with at the moment but more to come.
Important! use the link above to register with Digital Ocean
Here's what you can do with WordPress Alpha in a nutshell
- 1Create sites in one click with my pre-configured template that has many plugins already configured such as Yoast SEO, GDPR, security and statistics tools and settings and more.
- 2One click DNS configuration with Namecheap or Godaddy
API integration with Digital Ocean, Cloudflare, Namecheap & GoDaddy.
- 4Cloudflare offers multiple advantages for us too with analytics, extra security from DDOS attacks, Unique Class C' IP's and it helps with load time of your sites too.
- 5One click update on plugins, themes, core WordPress version and more.
- 6One click SSL installation
How To Deploy One Server For Multiple Sites With WordPress Alpha
“This app was originally created as a solution for Local Biz Alpha Xtreme users but it has now grown to be useful for any type of site.”
Local biz Alpha Xtreme and Expired Domain Alpha plugin licenses will work with the app but will only allow you to deploy those types of sites.
When you deploy a site using these licenses it will deduct from your license count on the license system and will show the number of sites you have installed on within your dashboard too.
Here are some planned features that we will be working on over the next few weeks
How To Get Access..
Local Biz Alpha and Expired Domain Alpha Customers
Then you can register, when you have confirmed your email and once inside the app you can go to licenses and add your EDA or LBA X license.
The app will show how many installs you have for each plugin and how many left.
All Local Biz Alpha Xtreme customers will get an extra 10 site license added to your accounts too over the next few days.
If using the license key from Local Biz Alpha X or Expired Domain Alpha then you will only be able to deploy sites for those plugins. You cannot create generic blog templates for example and the license count will deduct from your plugin installs.