One of the advantages of using WordPress Alpha is that we can use it to create a Private Blog network with very little effort.
In fact it can be done in just 3 Steps! (Literally 5 CLICKS Per Site)
Let me show you how...
How To Build A Private Blog Network One Site (5 Clicks) At A Time For Under $15 Per Site
The steps below are for the actual site building and assume that you have already found a domain and that you have spam checked the domain too.
Personally i use VidSpy Alpha to find niche relevant expired domains and although there are far more comprehensive tool out there this one does the job for me and finds great domains that i can easily boost the SEO metrics after rebuilding and adding fresh content by adding some basic link strategies and indexed the existing backlinks to each site using Link Control Alpha.
The third tool in this system is Expired Domain Alpha which rebuilds sites from archive.org (wayback machine) with the exact design as it was before, regardless if it was a WordPress site or not and will even recreate the exact internal and outbound links that the site had previously.
The Expired Domain Alpha plugin costs from as little as $5 per site. In contrast if you tried to buy that on fiverr.com it would cost you minimum $80 for the same in depth rebuild but without the internal and outbound links feature.
It takes just one click and is part of the 4 click PBN site building system below...
Deploy Your Site In WordPress Alpha Choosing Your First Host Server...
- There are 8 cities worldwide with servers in digital ocean, in fact there are 12 data centers in total, in different locations like London, New York, Singapore, San Francisco, Amsterdam etc. (See Screenshot below)
- Each host (droplet that you deploy costs $5 per month) and you can add multiple sites to each but you should use only one per PBN site unless you take advantage of cloudflare API which is one way to ad more sites but is a risk that you need to weigh up yourself.
- Choose option of one host - multiple sites as we can use the server for other types of sites later (such as traffic sucking local biz alpha directory sites as these are not part or of a PBN and can be hosted anywhere giving you more value for money)
Digital Oceans 12 Datacenter Locations
Digital Ocean Pricing
One of the great features within digital ocean is the auto expansion when needed for server resources.
When you deploy a site with WordPress Alpha it creates a droplet in Digital Ocean with the configuration that costs $5 per month.
Digital Ocean WordPress Hosting Options
Remember that you can add multiple sites but the more you add the slower your sites are likely to be.
However, digital ocean offers quality but optionally cheap WordPress hosting options. You can scale up as needed when you have sites that start to drive more traffic.
We suggest 10 to 12 sites maximum per server unless they are Local Biz Alpha Sites as they tend to run into 10's of thousands of pages.
Set Your DNS Within WordPress Alpha, It's just one click and done
- Wait a few minutes for your site to propagate
- Your site will be set up with pre configured plugins
- You can add personalization to your site and tweak some settings
(Optional But Highly Recommended)
Recreate Your Expired Domain From Wayback Machine In One Click!
- Or you can add Expired Domain Alpha plugin and restore the website from wayback machine with the exact design it had previously (regardless if it was a WordPress site or not) and with it's exact internal and outbound links! - Super Powerful Huh?
- The Expired Domain Alpha plugin automatically pulls in snapshots from archive.org (wayback machine) for you to choose which one you want to deploy)
- The plugin will show a progress bar when it is deployed. As it is rebuilding the entire site together with all internal and outbound links it needs time to work. It will provide an estimated time (in days) for the rebuild to be complete. It's starts with deploying pages and design and goes through each page rebuilding it exactly as it was.
Install SSL which is literally just one click and done.
Super simple huh?
Check Out This Example Of An Expired Domain Alpha Rebuild
Deploy SSL To Make Your Site http
How to make a secure website with WordPress Alpha?
Super simple, it takes just one click to make your site secure.
This is required and sites not https may be disadvantaged in the search results by Google
It takes one click within WordPress Alpha (If you're logged in to the site log out and back in again after clicking the https deployment button
Of course there are numerous things in between these 4 clicks to personalize your site, finalize your settings on some plugins and add logo and do some settings etc. but this is as close as we can get to fully automated PBN building, right down to recreating the expired domain in one clicks and
Quick Tips For Building A PBN With WordPress Alpha…
I suggest that you want a few weeks before starting to add links. It is so easy to add these sites that you can build out multiple sites per week pretty effortlessly and just leave them to mature.
As WordPress Alpha evolves we will add i more detailed site management features like tagging, notes and labels etc for you to keep track and even export according to tags into CSV etc.
We have rebuild sites using WordPress Alpha using HTML within WordPress, you can still add more content in the normal way or even just run an invisible autoblog to keep the content unique and fresh.
The WordPress Alpha “PBN” Template will be ready within a few days and will have the exact plugins that i recommend with settings already done and with advanced options for you to choose from such as:
- Option To Hide WordPress
- Option To Block Bots
- Analytics Tools That Do Not Need Google Analytics
- Option For Complete Link Control For Bulk Management Of Internal and Outbound Links Using Link Control Alpha
- With Link Control Alpha You Can Even Discover The Expired Domains Inbound Links and Send To Indexer In Two Clicks! 🙂
- Ever wondered how to backlink an expired domain PBN site? It should already have backlinks if you choose a good domain, just index them on a drip feed
- Rebuild and Ping Sitemaps For XML Sitemap, as well as Video XML, Image XML and Mobile XML with the WP Alpha Template for PBN Sites (takes one click to set up and one click to ping google per sitemap)
- WordPress RSS Tools For Fast Indexing and Syndication
- Optional Autoblog Content From Any RSS Feed With Built In Spinner And Automated One Page SEO For Every Post Using Autoblog Alpha Plugin (Best Add This To A Category That Does Not Show In Navigation)
- Pre-Configured Settings For Yoast/All In One SEO, Hummingbird, GDPR, Statistics and More
- Built In HTML Sitemap, Schema, AMP,
- Choice Of Fast Themes To Switch Between On Each Site
- Marketing Elements Built In To Make The Sites Look REAL such as call to action, list building optin forms (slide in, full page overlay, smart bar options)
In the meantime you can build adequate PBN sites with the existing Generic Blog template, and you can check out the core plugins and features that we have pre-configured on this post about How & Why to set up a site with WordPress Alpha.
Instant Link Control Hacks
This step needs is to scan your domain AFTER it has been rebuilt fully by Expired Domain Alpha.
The Expired Domain Alpha plugin will rebuild all pages as was on the domain previously on the snapshot that you have chosen and that includes all outbound and internal links being rebuilt too.
Link Control Alpha will scan and find these links and you can bulk no follow any outbound links which in theory at least makes your site even mire powerful than the previous domain as you instantly stop leaking link juice.
Another feature we added into Link Control Alpha is the ability to identify your inbound links and add them to the indexer service we recommend and post to from the plugin.
This is an effective way of backlinking PBN sites...it is in fact just refreshing backlinks to your backlinks via 3rd party indexer services.
We will even have a service from my own PBN site builder guy that i have been using for years (long before WordPress Alpha). In fact he has built loads of my PBN sites in Easy Blog Networks and configuring them to look like real sites.
He is available to build all this out for you if you want to take it much further with CTA, logo, optin forms, auto content and more. However i suggest that you only do this if you have a traffic breakout site (a site that starts ranking and driving traffic) so that the cost can be recovered quickly.
One more thing…
Beyond those 8 servers that Digital Ocean Provide you can also use Cloudflare for DNS too.
That can create unique Class C IP’s for extra sites outside of the first 8 sites.
It's not a perfect way to do it but it can work if you do it properly, which i will explain how in the course that comes with WP Alpha Private Blog Network template training.
Essentially what we do is build some “concept” PBN sites.
What's a Concept PBN site?
Tune in when we launch the PBN template and learn what this is and how easy it is to do in detail.
No One Else Is Teaching This As A Strategy (It's One Of My Own Unique Tricks!)
All of this will be covered in step by step detail in video tutorials which is what i do with every new template and will include building a 25 site PBN for under $350 🙂