We have some new updates for Local Biz Alpha (Xtreme Version) that I have covered in the video below.
Here’s a breakdown on the newest updates, those still to come in the near future and also since we first released Local Biz Alpha
Local Biz Alpha Xtreme is a mass page building local directory plugin that pulls content in from Google api and can create campaigns with 10’s of thousands of pages.
So We Have These New Updates Released In November/December 2019
- New Diagnostics Tool
- API Costs Info In Dashboard
- New Multi Media Campaign Posting Tools
Here’s some common questions answered for the new LBA updates
API Costs Info On Campaign Dashboard
Q. Is the api costs displayed in the dashboard the total costs to date for the domain or is it the amount currently owed?
A. This is the total cost for the domain to date, including any amounts previously paid and anything owed. At the moment this is all we have but we will try to add more specific info to the amount owed and ore historical data too.
- Note that this cost is for the domain that you are viewing the costs for in the dashboard, it is not for all your domains in your account, only for the current domain you are looking at. It only shows what the plugin uses on the site, not the billing info on google
- You get charged for the api by Google when the plugin pulls in data for the campaign, when an image gets pulled in, and when a new listing is generated.
- See Previously Released Updates below for more information on cost cutting options we have added in the settings for you to keep costs down.
The New Campaign Diagnostics Tool
Q. What does the Diagnostics Tool Do?
A. The diagnostic tool works on all campaigns (new and old), it goes through campaigns that have stalled and resets so they can be re-queued. The tool will check the campaign and if any posts or a campaign has stalled or not been done, then they will be queued to run.
- Note that this will only run campaigns and posts that have not yet been run, it will not rerun older posts already done. The reset happens for data that was not pulled in yet and the user was not charged for it previously.
The New Image and Video Search & Insert Tools
Q. What do these tools do and why do I need them?
A. We have added these tools to give us extra options for using relevant multi media on listings as an optional replacement for using images from Google api to save costs. The video option also gives extra content on each page.
The image tool will search flickr for relevant images and the video tool will search YouTube.
Things to note about these new ‘search and insert’ multi-media tools:
- It will rotate images and video in a way to avoid the same combination of video and images on the same page (see video for in depth explanation)
- We will add bulk select all button for video only in the next few days.
- You can use this to replace both images and maps if you choose in order to cut down on api costs.
- This is a great way to test niches and campaigns too and later you can add maps if you choose.
- Local Biz Alpha mainly ranks for business and brand names, and because of this i believe that we can get the same results without maps and api bought images just by using this multi media option instead.
Previously Released LBA Xtreme Updates That You Should Be Aware Of
- Setting Options To Exclude Using Google API Images
- Setting Options To Exclude Using Google Maps
This feature was added a few months ago and designed to give you options to cut costs from the api key.
- The default will import full data as provided by the google api key
- Hyperlink Images option will only show the image when someone lands on the page.
- Rotate first 100 images pulls in the first 100 images in your xtreme campaign and then rotates those throughout the rest of the campaign
- Do Not include images will mean you never pull images from google api. If you choose to use the search and insert tool in campaign editor it will override and use only the images found on flickr that you have chosen and insert those into your posts in rotation
Plus of course we built and integrated the WordPress Alpha website builder app to make deploying the templates faster and easier.
Next Updates To Come For Local Biz Alpha Xtreme
- Adding Bluehost To WordPress Alpha Hosting Options
- Creating The Enigma Version (Million + Pages Per Campaign)
- Option to stop and pause campaigns
- The campaign manager interface will return.
This shows how many posts have been done, still to do etc.
Some note on these points…
- Bluehost is due to be added in the next few days, after that we have some other updates to do but will come back and add namecheap hosting and others later too.
- The Enigma version will only be sold by request, you will have to apply to use this version so that you confirm that you are aware that the costs of the api can be significant and that you acknowledge this and you’re willing to accept any costs associated with it.